Hey y'all... thanks for stopping by!! I have 2 projects to share
with you today. Summer has started, and I'm watching a couple of kids,
so it's kinda putting a toll on my creativity time. But trying to sneak
in as much time as possible. I was able to create these two paper piecing projects both of which cuts are from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs!
First
a card created with "Heaven's Little Blessings", I used the standing
angel for this card. Punched out the heart using a Stampin' Up! punch, and had her hold the heart
in her hands.
On the inside, I stamped "Praying for you..."
My
2nd project consists of the elements from "Angel Bear on the Moon". I
did use it's halo n' wings though. I thought it would look so cute in
this fold down crib. I can easily fold it down for easy mailing. Looking
forward to giving this one to a sister-in-Christ. I know she will just
love it!!!
Here it is folded flat.
Top view...
That's all I have for today, peeps! I hope your day was blessed by these projects.
Aloha,
Jen
OMGOSH!! They are both so sweet!!! I really LOVE the Bear in the crib card!! Awesome as always!! :) Have a Crafty Day!
ReplyDeleteTheresa
Scrappers Anonymous