September 5, 2007

A Birthday Card For Cheryl Sims....

Cheryl Sims of Cheryl Stamps n' Scraps celebrated her birthday the ending part of August. I was late in sending her card, but she finally got it in the mail yesterday... naughty me. Spank me, will ya?! tee hee... anyways... Cheryl is a stamping sistah that I've met online through blogland. She's continued to support me n' my blogging habits by stopping by and always leaving me thoughtful messages, and ya know, our correspondences turns into a friendship. It happens all the time in blogland, right?

So, here's the card I made for this birthday girl. As you can see... I'm totally trying to layer and use my water color techniques... I'm not giving up, no I'm not giving up!!!

Card Deets: CS, DS paper - SU!, Stamp - Penny Black, Ribbon - hmmm, CB Folder - Happy Bday, Faux Ticket Punch - this tutorial.


Hugs to all that celebrated their own birthdays in August. Hope you all had a blessed year n' many more to come!!!! Now on to September....here we come!!!

Aloha,
Jen

13 comments:

  1. What a great card, love the colors and that cute stamp, your watercoloring is getting better every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a totally cute card!! Are you having fun with all your new TAC stuff??? I haven't been on your blog in a bit. I need to catch up on it all. I just love your blog, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! Love the coloring! XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute cute! Makes me want to bust out the Cuttlebug and emboss everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO cute! I love how you used the cuttlebug on it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Jen. I love the colors and hedgie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH...this is sooo sooo sooo CUTE! I absolutely LOVE hedgies!! You did a great job! I have found watercolor paper to work tooo great--just really helps to get nice layering with the colors too--they don't bleed like they do on slippery white, KWIM?? Anyway, I bet she flipped over this adorable card!! :) Awesome possum. You Go, girl! I'd join your birthday RAK club, but lately I'm barely getting time to get b-day cards kept up for my family and friends at home! Maybe some day I can attend one of those stamp-a-stack dealies :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope she had a wonderful b-day!
    :-)
    Great card Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so you -- absolutely adorable. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Jen, you'll be teaching a water-color class now! Love this sweet card! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your dear friend will be Loving this Beautiful,Bright and Cheerful Card.Love that "PINK" !
    Such an adorable stamp too.
    Beautiful Card Jen !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Your colouring looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think the card looks great! Very cute bday card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!