Good day y'all!! Today, I have a paper pieced project to share with you! I am using Little Scraps of Heaven Design's "Rainy Day Duck"... so cute!! The sample image shows the duck standing, but I wanted to try something and change it to have it sitting in the umbrella. It turned out so cute!!! I also used the raindrops embossing folder from Taylored Expressions and the "Showered with Love" sentiment is also a Taylored Expression stamp, which I got both from J's Knicknacks on Oahu.
Here on the side is the sample pic... and now here is my project that I readjusted the cuts to have her sitting in the umbrella instead! So proud of myself!!! :)
Product details:
- Card Stock: Stampin' Up!
- "Rainy Day Duck" Cut File: Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
- Embossing Folder (Umbrealla): Sizzix
- Raindrops Embossing Folder: Taylored Expressions
- Sentiment & Raindrop Die Cuts: Taylored Expressions
- White Signo Pen for white accents
- Ink: Chalk Edgers
- Black Pigma Micron .05 for Eyelashes
- Cutting Machine: Sizzix eClips Machine
- Cutting Program: eCal Program
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!