July 24, 2007

Maria's & Beate's Challenge


It's been a while since I've been able to do some crafting. I finally had some time today to try out Maria's TIC Challenge from last week Tuesday - which I was to create a "scrappy card". Adding the photo makes it very scrappy!! I think I'm late....but anyways, I also incorporated Beate's challenge using her sketch that can be found here.....it was a perfect combo.

Here is my card.... The flowers were embossed and cut out. I used one of the newest CB mini embossing folders that I recently got, then added a Hero Art bling for middle. Have you noticed that I'm trying to make use of my blings at every chance that I've got?! I embossed my card base with CB's "Swirls" embossing folder. The foxy ladies in the photo is your's truly, and my GF Terry. That was back in the days of clubbing - and when I had eye brows. =0)

Card Info: CB: Swirls, Flowers; CS - Stampin' Up!; DS Paper - 3 Bugs; Charm - Making Memories, Blings - HA


Thanks for stopping by!!!

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

8 comments:

  1. Great card, love the embossing and of course that wonderful photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Wow, Fabulous card! You both look so young and all decked up to party! I like looking at old pictures of friends and see how we've all changed throughout the years.

    I'll be posting your card on Card Inspired some time today. It didn't make it for last week prize drawing because I already drew the winner yesterday but I will definitely show it off!

    Thanks for trying out the challenge! I have a card for your challenge this week. I'll post it today too and will let you know it's posted.

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!!

    Love the papers and the way you've used the embossing too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 24, 2007

    Jen, love that you used the photo on this card! Wonderful paper and embossing! Thanks so much for trying out the sketch. Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 24, 2007

    Hey you sexy mama! Love the card - flowers, bling & swirlies!

    Jus' Mo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card and ladies too. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is incredible! I love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!