January 1, 2022

Birthday Rolodex: Jan-Mar

Howdy Friends!!!  

Happy 2nd Day of 2022!! I've been working on a Birthday Rolodex Calendar. I had this in process for many months now, and I finally convinced myself that I really should finish it and use it this time. LOL!! I hope I finish it before the 1st birthday that is on my calendar. I'll be posting them 3 months at a time, so here are January to March. 





Most of the die cuts on here are from Queen n' Company. The month's is an SVG file from Miss Kate Kuttables, which I cut 3 times each on my Sky Cutting Machine (electric die cutter, similar to the Cricut), and adhered them together to make them thicker n' pop out on the file. Clip Art Dies are from Doodle Bug Designs, and DSP are from my collection... I know some of them are also from Q&Co. A lot of piecing together, and use of glue. Which I found relaxing and fun to do. 

Mahalo for stopping by!! 

Aloha,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!