January 1, 2022

Happy 2022!!

Well, here we are, a year later. Last time I've posted to this blog was back in January 2021!! I hardly kept up with my blog, but I did continue to post to my FB, FB Groups and IG. I guess posting to all these social medias got me spinning. I wanted to devote more time in posting here, because I feel I can share more of my words rather than just sharing about what project I've created. 

Today's 1st post is the fried rice I made for our New Year's Day "Tradition". Usually for New Year's Eve, I make a pot of Portuguese Bean Soup a.k.a Pocho Bean Soup, and that'll last us couple days. I did make the Pocho Bean Soup and now I've added a new tradition of making Fried Rice for the morning's start. It was so delicious. I've fried up bacon first, added white onions, then Portuguese Sausage... fried those us til' they have a crisp around their edges, and til' the bacon fat were all cooked off. Then added friend the eggs, scrambled them all in there, then finally add in the rice. Rice will absorb all that bacon fat, and you can cook that rice til' it's a little crispy. Then added oyster sauce, shoyu and it's done, ready to serve. After you add to your plate or bowl, sprinkle some furikake on there, and eat away!!! 


It was a marvelous start to a new year. From our family to your's, I am praying a healthy and blessed year for you in 2022. 

Mahalo for stopping by!!! 

Aloha,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!