January 3, 2022

Pineapple Bear Snow Sledding

We got snow the day after Christmas. Beautiful white everywhere.... loved it. But boy was it cold. We took our Pineapple Bear out to sled around in the snow, but this Hawaii Girl cannot stay out in the cold very long. I'd rather not endure the pain. Haha! I wasn't even pulling her, and I was already freezing. I'm glad I was able to capture these photos of her smiling while being pulled. Shortly after taking these pics, it was right back into the house I went, where it was nice and warm and cozy. 


She didn't wanna come back into the house. I tried to reassure her that sand is so much better than snow. I hope she will be able to experience the beaches of Oahu soon. 

Thanks for stopping by!!

Aloha,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!