September 21, 2018

Jen's September Crafty Session - Friday


Aloha Crafty Friends!! Every month a hold a crafty session with my crafty friends. We get together and create using products from all different types of companies. It's the best fun ever. Then we go out on a little excursion, and break bread together. I host this crafty session every 3rd Friday and 3rd Saturday of the month, and it is by invitation only, or you'll need to know someone within the group to attend. I've closed it up to make it a special type of group, making it more intimate and fun for the ladies that attend. I so love these group of ladies, and the Lord has placed each of them in my life for a reason.

So, the products we created with came from RG Studio 360, RG Inspired Products, Hero Arts, Altenew, My Favorite Things... I am pretty sure that was about it. Here are pics from Friday's session. I will post more pics after my Saturday session tomorrow. :) 

Table all pretty and ready to go!!! My friend, Richard Garay sent me these paper mats for my sessions, and I am just loving how they are looking.



Here is one of the card samples... digital image is from RG Studio 360; I printed them on watercolor paper, using my laser printer, and then coloring using the watercolor paints I got from Altenew.


Here are several samples I created, my ladies were free to paint with whatever color they wanted.... so wanted to share with them several color choices.... 

Working on a card using Altenew, and Pan Pastels....

Us at Rokaru during lunch. Yummerz!!!!

My die cutting machine (crank one), an RG Inspired Product. 

My Bellaboo, she was so well behaved, and just sat on my chair, or Wini's chair... she was loving the company. Thank You for being so well behaved, Bella!!! 

Then a selfie shot before we all went our separate ways.

Thank you for coming out, ladies!!! So much fun!!! Love talking stories and hanging out, eating and creating with all of you. Always a blessing. Thank You for being a blessing in my life.

Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!