September 8, 2018

Happy Saturday - Coffee

Aloha and Happy Saturday!! Today's theme is "Coffee", which is perfect, because I LOVE creating coffee projects, no wait, I haven't really created a lot of coffee projects, but I purchase a lot of coffee themed stamp sets. Too funny!! This challenge has kinda forced me to use what I've purchased. But what better timing, because I also subscribe to Hero Art's My Monthly Hero Kits. This past August, the kit was a coffee kit!! So I was able to create with it. I haven't made much, but since I'm working on it, I'll probably make a few more. Before I share with you what I created, wanted to share with you what came in the kit. All of this for $34.99 (and free shipping!!!). I have been a subscriber since July, but have fallen in love with some of the other past kits, and had to have them, and found them on eBay. Was pretty stoked about that, but let's get back to August's kit... here it is:


The stamp set is pretty huge, it comes on a 6" x 8" acetate sheet, and with soooo many stamps!!! Also included were all those dies... one of the dies, is a coffee shop, which I used in my projects today. Here is a closer pic of the set. The above pic is from HA, but these pics are ones I took....

A total of 12 dies!!!! 


All of these stamps on 6" x 8"
Additional items that ALSO came with this kit were some designer papers, looks like pretty coffee stains... LOL, embossing powder and some glazed glue. I'm gonna have to make use of these products before I forget about them.

Ok, now that you've seen the kit, here is the project I created. I made a watercolor wash background, using tombow pen markers, and then using a brush with water to blend them together. I saw this card on the web, but the person that created it used only 1 color. I thought I'd try and change it up and use 3 colors.



So there you have it... today's theme of the day, "coffee"... gonna be playing more with this set today. Hopefully I will have another post to share with my finished projects. Thanks again for stopping by. I am praying that the list is also motivating you to create. Have a blessed weekend!!!

Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!