September 7, 2018

Day 7- Encouragement

Aloha Gang!!! Happy Aloha Friday!!! 

Looks like we have another Hurricane on it's way to Hawaii again. This time, this one is heading directly on to us. Please keep the state of Hawaii in your prayers....

Today, we are on Day #7, for my Little C's Daily Challenges. I wasn't able to create something for Day 6 (Back to School) yesterday. I had a doctor's appointment and then a meeting afterwards, so when I got home, I was feeling a little bit dizzy n' tired. Took a nap, and the next thing I knew, it was time to start dinner. Didn't even have a chance to wash the dishes. Sometimes, I have those days, don't you? I don't hate it. It's just one of those days that the Lord reminds me to slow down, take some time to re-coup, and put myself together again. "Doing too much"... and so he changes my directions and allows me to rest.

I have a couple of projects to share with you today, both on the theme of "Encouragement"...

First a couple of cards I made last night, while the hubby was snoring away. I love stamping, because it is a silent craft that I can do while anyone is sleeping. But, can't really get all creative, cause the heating gun and die cutting machines can't be in use. So, just gotta keep it simple. That's what I did with this card. Fortunately, I had already ran the die cut through the machine before he fell asleep.

Card Recipe:



  • Flower stamp: Stampin' Up!
  • Sentiments (including die cut word): Taylored Expressions
This card was pretty easy and fut to create. The flower is a huge stamp, so I just put 2 cardstocks next to each other to create 2 cards at once. I then spritz the stamp with water, and stamped the excess on to the blank areas to that I could fill those spaces with a little bit of ink. Turned out so pretty, ya?? 


This next project is a **NEW** crafting project I found myself loving. SIGN making!! I'm still tryna figure it out. This one is cut our vinyl on glass. I cut the vinyl on my eClips2 machine, and transferred it over to this frame that I had waiting to be decorated. I purchased this cut from Lori Whitlock's online store. I love it!! Looking to create more signs, but I want to do them on WOOD!!!  So, be on a look out for more of these projects in my future. Isn't it such a pretty saying?? 

"In Our home let Love Abide and Bless ALL those who step inside."
Thanks again for stopping by. Have a beautiful and blessed Aloha Friday. Praying your weekend is a restful and enjoyable one as well.

Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!