Aloha All!! Happy Sunday!! The days are getting hotter here in Hawaii-nei, and although it is technically still Spring, it totally feels like Summer on some days. My boy is home from college, that makes it officially Summer. LOL... I am kinda slacking with my house chores, and just getting into the groove of creating. Bad! Bad!! Must created and clean house at the same time. LOL!!
Anyways, today, I have a paper pieced project to share with you. I used the "Sunbathing Hippos" from LSHD. This set also comes with a boy hippo, and some sun screen tubes, which you could make an entire scrapbook page layout with. I was too lazy to use all the cuts. But was sure glad to see how this one turned out. Super fun card and fun to piece together.
I hope your Sunday is a blessed one!! Much Hugs n' Blessings to YOU!!!
Aloha,
Jen
Super cute!
ReplyDelete