Ain't she adorbs???? I love all her cuts, as they look soooo cute. The eyes, I actually changed up to be oval ones, bigger than the dot ones that are provided. I just like my eyes a little wider. I cut one of the Stampin' Up! framelits I had on hand, and adhered the KBD cut to it. SO Cute!!!
I am submitting my card to the following fun challenges:
- KaDoodle Bug Designs Challenge - Anything Goes
- Jellypark Challenges - Pet or Animal
- Robin's Fetish Challenge Blog - Use Die Cut or Punch
- Dilly Beans Challenge - Anything Goes
Mahalo for stopping by, spending a little bit of your time with me, and if you've commented, I really appreciate that you took the time to do that!! Come and join my Facebook Group, "Creating with Jen" for details of this project, and how I created it. Also weekly prize giveaways!!!!
Aloha, Jen




What an absolutely adorable gift tag, perfect for a baby shower. Thank you for sharing with us over at Jellypark Friends. Mel :o).
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely gift tag. I really love how there are dimensions to the bear. Thank You for joining us over at The Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.
ReplyDeleteMichelle (DT)