August 30, 2014

I Think You're Lovely Card


Happy Saturday y'all!!  Hope your week has gone by well. I am blessed to be alive and well, and just able to do the things that I am called to do, by the Grace of God.  Today I have this pretty card to share with you. I've created this card using Hero Arts n' Stampin' Up! products. I am making a set of cards to send to my son at college, so that he can use it to send to his girlfriend when he writes her letters. :) It is such a blessing to know that they write to each other via snail mail.  I am praying that this set will bless them both.  


I am submitting my card to the following fun challenges:

Mahalo for stopping by, spending a little bit of your time with me, and if you've commented, I really appreciate that you took the time to do that!!  Come and join my Facebook Group, "Creating with Jen" for details of this card, and how I created it. Also weekly prize giveaways!!!! 

Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~  


 

6 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Love the stamps that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thoughtful of you to make cards for Chazz to send to his girlfriend! Love the card, you never disappoint! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layers, layout, and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally think the *card* is lovely! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Thankyou for joining us at Treasured Times, DT Deni

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!