Greetings!!! Rina, who is one of my best friends n' sister in Christ celebrated her birthday in August. I was so blessed that during this time, she was here in Hawaii celebrating and got to spend some time with me and my boys. Here is a card I created for her. I followed a sketch several weeks ago, but didn't get to post my project in time. Therefore, I lost track of where the sketch was located. Anyhoos.... it's alright. I also finally got to use my "Sew Easy Kit" that I purchased while on the mainland this past April. I love how it looks. Looking forward to using it again!! Here is how my card turned out.
I am submitting my card to the following fun challenges:
- Art By Miran - Anything Goes
- Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything Goes
- Splendiferous Creations - Use Buttons
- Chocolate Coffee & Cards - BINGO Card Row: Use String, Yellow & Blue
- Craft For The Craic - Use Something never used before: 1st time using my "Sew Easy Kit"
- Creative Corner Challenge - Anything Goes
- Simply Create Too - Use Something New: 1st time using my "Sew Easy Kit"
- Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
- Stempelsonne - Anything Goes
- Sweet Pea Stampers - Lots of Layers
- Crafts For Eternity - Tic Tac Toe: Use Die Cuts, Color Blue, and a Punch
Mahalo for stopping by, spending a little bit of your time with me, and if you've commented, I really appreciate that you took the time to do that!! Come and join my Facebook Group, "Creating with Jen" for details of this card, and how I created it. Also weekly prize giveaways!!!!
Aloha, Jen



Awwwwwwwwwww fun Jen.
ReplyDeleteThis is for sure a fun card to see. Love the vibrant colors and the layers. Thank you for sharing at Sweet Pea Stampers. We wish you good luck and we hope to see you again. Sylvia, DT-member
ReplyDeleteThis is really cute Jen! Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge~
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at the Stempelsonnen-challenge.
Hugs
Kuni
Great combination of papers, Jen. Your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Sister Act this week. Cathy xx
ReplyDeleteSieht klasse aus.
ReplyDeleteVielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der SsC.
LG Tina
What a super fun and happy card! Just perfect for a Birthday! Love the colors and the image you used. Thank you for coloring along with us at Chocolate, Coffee and Cards Challenge.
ReplyDeleteNadja DT
Jen: Your card is very cute. Glad you joined in our Simply Create Too Challenge #69 - "Show Us Something New" [& thanks for telling us what 'new' you used].
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com
Fabulous card Thanks for playing Tic Tac Toe with us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week. Hugs x
ReplyDeleteLove the design of this, fab make, thanks for joining us at art by mi ran. Joey x
ReplyDeleteWow. Fab colours, your card. Is beautiful. Thank you for joining in our challenge over at a Craft for the Craic.
ReplyDeleteEithne
What a gorgeous card. Love your layout and the colours you have used...Thank you for joining us at Sweet Pea Stampers and hoping you would like to join us again soon. Good luck in draw..Hugs Lozzy x
ReplyDelete