July 3, 2014

Super Hero Cards - For Twin Boys

A friend of mines hosted a party for her twin boys that were turning 5 years old.  The theme was "Super Hero's".  I thought it would be so awesome to find SVG cuts of Super Heros... so I did a search on Google, and FOUND SOME!!!!  How stoked I was!!!  Yippee!!!  This SVG site is a keeper, for sure.  She's got lots of cute things, and I am just so happy that she has the super hero's that I wanted.  Here is the set that I got:

Superheroes Collection Cutting Files


Aren't these adorable??  She has 3 other sets with other Super Heros.
I will have to get them, because they are just too fun to work with.  I cut the Captain America and Iron Man cuts, and here's how they turned out... so cute:


Then put them on cards... here's the Captain America card:

Here is the Iron Man card...

I gotta work on my cards with these SVG cuts.  The cuts are so cute, but I don't think I do a good job putting them on cards.  Oh well.. .it was fun to piece together.  Being having fun with my eClips.  I need to turn on my Cricut.. haven't touched that machine in a while!!!  
Thanks for stopping by today.  May your day be blessed!!!

Blessings ~ Jen


"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~  

 

8 comments:

  1. OM gosh" your super heroes are just too adorable, super cute cards! Thanks for playing with creative knockouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous red, white, and blue creation for the CCEE Stampers' challenge! Thank you so much for sharing this remarkable Captain America design with us this week! It is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creations Jen! I love the papers you've teamed Captain America up with!
    Thanks for joining us at Ang

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those super Heros are bound to be a huge success with those boys! Really great cards! Thanks for sharing them with us over at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both so adorable. You do great at making cards with your cuts. Thanks for joining us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck. Maggie-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Capt. America is fabulous in his red, white, and blue. You are so creative. Thanks for playing along over at CCEE.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely perfect super hero birthday cards. Very creative. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!