But first, let's see who won the last challenge......
Hazel of "My Crafty Outlook" and here is your project that she submitted:

Thank you for playing along and submitting your work, Hazel. Please email me with your mailing address, and I will send out some goodies to ya!! Here is a badge for you to also grab and post to your blog:

Thank you all for participating, and submitting your work of art! So blessed to be able to see all of your beautiful work created with the Lord's WORD!!!
So here is my project sample for this week's challenge:

I cut out the Men's Suit (just the suit part) from MyScrapChick.com. Pieced each one together w/glue... loved doing that... then I created them into tags by punching a 1/8" hole on the corner, and threading through a silver cord.
On the back of each tag, I've adhered the scripture Joshua 1:9, which was computer generated.
Here are some of the challenges I'm submitting my project to:
You're turn!!! Post your projects here:
Looking forward in seeing your work of art this week. Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings ~



Love your Father's Day tags....what a blessing and labor of love. Hope to join your challenge this time :-)
ReplyDelete-Melin
My Blog: MyPaperCrafting.com
What a lovely surprise to see that I won the last challenge - I've emailed. Love your tags. xx
ReplyDeleteNice Father's day tags - you did a great job on those - love them! Enjoy your week!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSo happy to have found your blog... It is a breath of fresh air and so uplifitng. :o) Following you on Bloglovin' - would love to have you follow me on http://homespuncards.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteBlessings, Ginny B
Very beautiful tags :)
ReplyDeleteCute tags! Sometimes it's hard to make tags for men, but this is a great idea! :^) patsy
ReplyDelete