June 4, 2014

Cotton Candy Graduation Gift w/Title Topper from Miss Kate Cuttables

Another graduation project to share... thought that you'd all love these simply sweet ideas.  Here is a Cotton Candy Graduation Gift w/topper created with SVG cut from Miss Kate Cuttables. I simply wrapped this cotton candy container in a cellophane bag, ribbon to tie bow, adhered chopstick to the title topper, and used hot glue to keep in place.  I really love Miss Kate Cuttables, her SVG cuts are so darn cute n' adorable!!  Just my style!!  She is also so very generous with giving out 1 free SVG daily.  :)  





I also made one for one of the boys....



They turned out super cute, huh??? I'm kinda loving the glue thingy... a little bit too much, I think! Hah! Happy Graduation season to all of you celebrating someone that has achieved this awesome milestone in his or her life.  May the Lord bless each and everyone of their path that they are about to take.  May he or she ask the Lord into their lives, if they haven't already done so.  In Jesus Name, AMEN!!!!

I am submitting these projects to these fun challenges:

Update: Here is a photo of me n' the lil' Graduating Princess that received the girl decorated grad gift.... 




Aloha n' Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~  

 

13 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 05, 2014

    Great project, love that you used different colors for the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic creation
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great idea and so beautiful!
    Thanks for joining at Scrapper’s Delights Challenge!
    Hugs, Stef DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. They came out super cute!!
    Thank you for joining DTC “Graduation challenge this week. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L. Guest Designer for DTC
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck. Shazza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Project with a great giftie. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with TTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation for Cheerful Stamp Pad challenge 87: use a sentiment, Hazel, DT - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh your little grad is adorable and you 2 look so sweet together. I love this creative gift you've made for her - so awesome. I'm sure she loved it. Thanks so much for playing this week at Crafty Sentiments:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for sharing your cute gifts with the gals at The Cheerful Stamp Pad. They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome projects and I loved the colors too, she is adorable and what a precious photo:) Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jen,
    Congratulations! You are the winner of my "Sentiment" challenge. Please contact me at vickiromaine@yahoo.com (Please use this email). I need your email address.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jen,
    I must hear from you by 9L00 pm CDT or I will have to pick another winner.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are adorable!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our DECORATE TO CELEBRATE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!