I used the "Ornament Keepsake" Stampin' Up! stamp set, along with the "Holiday Ornament" Framelits. They go together, so you can cut out the stamped images, or cut out a shape, and place DSP behind it to have a pretty look to your projects. I also used a 1" punch to punch out the round punch that I've placed on the blue ornament. :)
My week is going well. This Sunday our church is going to try our very 1st choir!! Practice was last night, and it sounded A-MA-ZING!!!! So thankful that the Lord is allowing me this blessings of being able to sing-out-loud for HIM!!!
Thank You for stopping by! May you have an awesome day today... it's only Tuesday!! :)
Much Hugs n' Blessings ~

Easy peasy, love it, especially for mass producing 100+ cards, lol.
ReplyDeleteI'll have to remember it when and if I have time to make cards this year, lol.
Mahalo sistah,
Aloha hugs,
Gina