How I created it: I stamped 2 of the poinsettias, and 4 of the leaves. Colored them, and I colored them OVER their outline, so that when I cut the images, there wouldn't be white edges. I then cut out 1 of the poinsettias, and then the middle layer of the other. I adhered the poinsettia to my embossed layers, and then added the middle section, then the leaves. I then added the sentiment, and added stickles to the middle of the poinsettias. My images were color with Copic Sketch Markers.
Time to start my day! I pray that yours is a very blessed one. Thank You for taking the time to read my blog and spend part of your day here with me.
Submitting this card for the following challenge(s):
Blessings ~

Very pretty, Jen! I don't think I have ever seen that embossing folder. Have a blessed day! Mary
ReplyDeleteLove the dimension on this poinsettia! It's a lot of work but the perfect touch! Love it! Thanks for joining ODBD this week!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card, Jen! I LOVE poinsettias, and this is so lovely popped! I love the great texture and layout...simply gorgeous! So glad you joined this week's ODBD Challenge!
ReplyDeleteOh Jen, this is gorgeous!! I just love your 3d poinsettia and the poinsettia embossed background. So elegant!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!
ReplyDelete