July 26, 2013

Stamping Sensations July Sketch Challenge

Added link to the post with bigger pictureHappy Aloha Friday, peeps!! 

Here's a card I finished this morning.  Thought I'd get it posted before the week comes to and end. I found a sketch on Allison's page, it is a sketch from Stamping Sensations July Challenge!!  Here is the sketch:





Yikes!! It looks like I forgot the square part in the middle of the sketch, huh??  It's ok, I'm just gonna try and enter it anyways.  

Here's what my card was created with: The image and sentiment that I am using on this project are both from Clear Digital Stamps.  The flower is from a digital set called "Josephine Clematis" and the sentiment is from a digital set called "Morning Devotions".  I wanted to color up a flower, and this one filled that craving!!  The Circle and Circle Deco Die Cuts are from Spellbinder.  The decorative border I cut on my eClips machine, which I found the border somewhere online.  The sentiment was punched out using a punch from Stampin' Up!, I believe it is called "Decorative Label" punch.  Then I hand cut another cardstock to border around it.  The Cardstock and DSP is also from Stampin' Up!  I colored the image with Copic Sketch Markers.  The lace ribbon was fr a friend, and the Pink satin ribbon from Stampin' Up!   Embellished with Dew Drops.

It was fun to follow a sketch and use as my guide to create this card.  So gonna go look for more challenges to play along with.  Hope your Aloha Friday is a great one and that you enjoy your weekend!!!  ALOHA!!!! 

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~  

 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pink card here, it´s so girly and beautiful made. You did a wonderful job on this one here hun.
    Have a beautiful week-end now and lots of great fun as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card, Jen! A lovely take on our challenge! That flower is just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations and using my sketch, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations! Gorgeous colours and wonderful stamping too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!