Father's Day is right around the corner!! Here is another card I created for my sister's store in mainland. I hope it already sold, or being looked at!! :) Praying that someone will be truly blessed by this card!!
Card Details:
- Image: Tiddly Inks
- DSP, Cardstock, Ribbon, Die Cut, Punch and Sentiment: Stampin' Up!
- Embossing Folder: Sizzix
- Colored w/Copic Sketch Markers
- Embellished with Dew Drops
Thank U for stopping in!! Have a blessed day!!
Blessings ~
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~
Oh I just love this card here Jen. It´s sooo cool and fun.
ReplyDeleteI´ve also just been through all your challenges here, but admit, I didn´t leave comments on them all, but you´ve certainly been busy and done an awesome job with all.
Have a wonderful sunday now and enjoy the fun.
Thank U, Maryann!! I love Tiddlyinks digitals! One of the 1st fav's I was so keen of in the beginning of my digital image journey!! :)
DeleteCute! Love it! Where's your sister's store?
ReplyDeleteHey girlie!! My sister's store is in Walnut Grove, California near or in Sacramento. I've been there once. :) If you are ever in the area, let me know, so I can send you her way to visit!
Delete