I have 2 more cards here to share with you all!! I am not sure if I've posted these... but it is still in "to post" folders, but I may have posted it on FB, maybe that is why I am not sure? Anyways, in creating these cards, I followed this sketch from Sweet Nothings. This sketch was post a while back:
Here are my cards....
This 2nd card, I used everything the same, except that I turned the sketch on it's side. A slight difference, but still beautiful, right??
ALL products are of Stampin' Up! :) Image was colored with water color pencils.
Thank U for stopping by!! Have a blessed Monday!!!
Blessings ~
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!