October 14, 2011

Cupcake Box and Cupcake Blog Hop Reminder

Welcome and Happy Aloha Friday!! Tomorrow, I will be participating in a Cupcake Blog Hop, hosted by Berenice of Karber Designs. I am so excited about it because I just love cupcakes! Who doesn't? In countdown for the blog hop, I have this Cupcake Box that I created on the Design Studio for the Cricut. Unfortunately, the file didn't save, which makes me so mad, because now I have to start all over again!! I wanted to share this cut file with you today. :o( Sorry that I wasn't able to save it properly to my drive!!! So disappointed to go to open the file only to find that it is a zero kb file - which means the file was corrupted or damaged. **sigh** Oh Well!! What can I say? I guess it'll be another project to work on in the near future. But here is how the project turned out:

I cut the cupcake holder with "Cupcake Wrapper" cartridge. The inner packaging is of a bag of chocolate mint, which I tied with a cute ribbon and added a button for the top. I am entering this project to the Die Cuttin' Diva's Challenge #36 - National Dessert Day.


I then put the wrapper in a holder that would go on the bottom of the cupcake box. This holder was created with a cut from the "Tags, Bags, Boxes n' More" cartridge.....


Ok, now here is the box that I made for the cupcake. The box was made on "George" cartridge.


And here it is with the cover... also made with "Tags, Bags, Boxes n' More" cartridge.... the heart was a cut from "George"

Flower is a Prima Flower.
DSP is 3 Bugs in a Rug.





I look forward to your return tomorrow and joining us on our Cupcake Blog Hop!! You will be starting at Berenice's blog.... so stop on by n' check it out!!

I am back on trying to exercise again. Yesterday did some cardio via Zumba. I wanted to go out walking this morning, but it looks like it is gonna rain!!! We'll see what I end up doing, but have to do SOMETHING! At least I am working with fake cupcakes, or else I'd be eating them all...LOL!!! Have a sweet weekend!!!

Aloha,
Jen


No Time To Comment? Use the "Just a Quick Click" below if you like this post.

7 comments:

  1. This is a great idea... so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is cool! great idea there. I wanna try that too! hehehe
    Glad to hop here.

    Luanne
    myfootahead at gmail dot com
    craftersreference.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet cupcake box. You should enter this in Die Cuttin Divas Dessert theme challenge where I'm a Guest Crafter at this wk.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable and lovely. Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your cupcake box. Sucha great treat inside too! Thanks ofr joining us at DCD.
    -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you took my suggestion to enter your cupcake creation at Die Cuttin Divas. I'm a Guest Crafter at Die Cuttin Divas this wk.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous project! WOW! Very creative! Thanks for sharing with us at DCD!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!