| Dee Dee - TGF - **NEW RELEASE** $8.00 | Eric - TGF - **NEW RELEASE** $8.00 | Get Well **NEW RELEASE** $15.00 | Buddies **NEW RELEASE** $15.00 |
Click Here to view Little C's gallery of The Greeting Farm creations.
Here are some of the samples The Little C's Divas came up with.... today we will share with you our creations using Dee Dee & Eric:
By Maria....

By MacKenzie.....
By Jen....
Project details: Cricut Cartridge "Forever Young", TGF image: Dee Dee, Stampin' Up! Rub Ons, Misc Ribbons
To celebrate today's NEW Release of TGF images, Little C's is having a giveaway... with this project, together with the goodies shown in the picture below, and a $25 Gift Certificate to shop online @ Little C's...
Winner to be announced on Monday, April 5th
To have your name entered to win these goodies, simply post a comment here with an answer to this question: What is your favorite time of day, and Why?
My Answer: My time with our Lord, Jesus... because He helps me to refocus on my day!
Return tomorrow for samples of the Stamp Sets Release..... Have an awesome day, today!
I would have to say when I say thanks to our dear lord for waking me up everyday to live a great life to the fullest... =D Plus I get to eat my favorite Special K almond and vanilla, YUM! So waking up time is my favorite...
ReplyDeleteI love your DT creations...they came out so cute! those images are darling! WOW a chance to win candy! LOVE IT!! okay so to answer this question...all day every day is a good time for me because GOD IS GOOD...ALL THE TIME and ALL THE TIME...GOD IS GOOD woo-hoo AMEN!!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite time of day is the part that I spend with my bible, a worship tape & the Presence of my Heavenly Father.
ReplyDeleteOooohhhh! I want it! Ok, let me see, my favorite time of the day is probably around 10pm, when my midget is asleep and I can just chill. Yes that is my answer and I am sticking with it!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Michelle
My favorite part of the day is in the morning, I have a daily conversation with God and THANK him everyday for letting me wake up to praise his name and for letting me have one more day with my FAMILY!! God is so good!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Toni
Just before the sun rises and the birds start to sing. The rest of the world is still sleeping and I can watch the sun rise from my bed and pray.
ReplyDeleteLove the cards & projects! So awesome! My favorite time of day is when all the FV peeps are on and are competing for the "goods!" They're too mental! My 2nd favorite is when I'm coaching basketball. It's exhilarating!
ReplyDeletelove the cards and projects!! my favorite part of the day is when I am going to bed and I lay and relax and thank my savior for another blessed day with my family.
ReplyDeleteWow love the project that the DT created. Great job! The new release are so aborable. My favorite part of the day would be when I'm ready to put my son to sleep, we do thank the Lord for our blessing today. I fall alseep with him for a while then I get up and finish my things I need to complete.
ReplyDeleteLoving these TGF creations...great coloring on each!
ReplyDeletethe best time of day to me is when I am leaving the gym, sweaty and exhausted but getting my second wind to come home and cook whatever I want, watch the game, yell at the teams for winning or losing and no one tells me I shouldn't be using the f word.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite time of the day is naptime... that's when I'm most productive!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite time of the day is just before I go to sleep when I thank the Lord once more for traveling with me on my path during the day. Easter Blessings to all!
ReplyDeleteI would have to say ...........
ReplyDeleteIn the morning when all is calm and I am fresh!!
Thanks so much for the chance to win some FAB Candy
Your work is inspiring
Hugs
Bless You
My favourite time of day is when I am pain free this is usually first thing in the morning, my other favourite time is when my children walk through my front door especially my son whom is serving in Afghanistan at the moment.
ReplyDeleteKim xXX
Great job everyone! My favourite time of the day would be dinner time. It's a good time for the whole family to get together to talk and have a good meal (sometimes not so good but that's another story lol).
ReplyDeleteSo nice cards & projects! My favorite part of the day is when I find the time to make a card & share it on my blog, it's so fun and relaxing :)
ReplyDeleteWowza! Great cards and projects! Let's see, my favorite time of day? It's when my kids are up and keep me busy! I wouldn't want it any other way! :)
ReplyDeletelove all these fabulous projects! my favorite time of the day is right away when I wake up in the morning. I'll snuggle with my dog and just think about what the day may hold and reflect on the beauty of a new day and blessings that the Lord has given me and it's just a great way to start the day off.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful projects! My favorite time of day when I spend time with my family and when I spend time with God and think about all the blessings he has given to me.
ReplyDeletehugs
Mary
These images and the projects are FABULOUS! I especially love the great coloring! I am not sure what my favorite time is... I guess it's when the kids are calm amd relaxed. :o) Thanks for the great giveaway!
ReplyDelete