A friend asked me to make Standard Sized cards of the Castle Card cut shown below. On this cut file, you can cut 2 castle cards on one 8-1/2" x 11" card stock using this cut. The cartridge I used is Paper Dolls Dress Up.

Requirements: DS Program, Cricut Machine, Paper Dolls Dress Up cartridge.
Click here to get the file.
Aloha,
Jen
Sweet birthday card for day care children!
ReplyDeletePlease e-mail me this cut file too.
ReplyDeleteOh my God is beautiful. My grandchild bday is on April and I will do castles and princess so this will be great for invitation please send me the cut file because I think is adorable you did a great job.
ReplyDeletethanks
WOW how cute. I would love the File to make the Card for my little Princess. Thanks
ReplyDeletegermania73@msn.com
~Chris~
My GD is going to be 3 she loves princess so much right know. I would love to make this card for her birthday.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
Diane
rrollf@bex.net
Wow! What a talented lady you are - God has really blessed you with your creativity.
ReplyDeleteWould you be able to email me this file and the one for the girls dress please.
marelle@hotmail.co.uk
May God's richest blessings be upon you.
Michelle
My grand daughter would love this card and I don't need to spend 6.00 for it.
ReplyDelete