
Inspired by the Sizzix Scallop Favor Bag (pic shown here on the right), I've created this cut on my DS program. You can use with the basket, or without. You could probably increase the size of the Scallop sides as well, if you would like the favor to be bigger.
Here is the photo shot of the cut on DS Program. Requirements: DS Program, Mini Monograms cartridge, George cartridge, Cricut Machine.
Here are my samples....Get File Here
Hugs,
Jen
Jen do you have this file also in gypsy file?
ReplyDeleteAnother great file!
ReplyDeleteThis party favor bag is just too cute. I'd like this one please.
ReplyDeleteThat is so darn cute.
ReplyDeleteDiane
rrollf@bex.net
Hey gurl, you did an awesome job with this one! I really like how you made the inside part a separate piece...you're so clever! I remember trying to do this a while back and gave up because of all the angle folds on the inside...I hate geometry!lol
ReplyDeleteDoing a bridal shower for my DD wedding in Sept this would workout great.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing
Diane
rrolf@bex.net