Aloha All!!!
My DT member, Jodie Cole is still having problems with her computer, but she ain't slowing down!!! I have been slacking and not posting these awesome creations she's been whipping out - so now that I got the favors thingy out of the way, I hope I can post a creation of Jodie's eachJodie didn't really tell me what she used on her cards, so I'm going off of what I can figure out, just by looking at it. The stamp I know for sure is Rachelle A. Miller - which you can find more of Rachelle A. Miller's creations at my Little C's store. I believe the flowers are Prima Flowers - which by the way are COMING SOON to Little C's (real soon, it's already here, I just gotta open the box, price and then upload). The DP looks like something from DCWV. Jodie used her Copic Sketch Markers to color Ms. Thang. Lovely Jo, Just LOVELY!!!!
Ok, gotta head out the door - need to get a gift, come back, and then PARTEEEE!!!!
Thanks for popping in... I promise I'll be back!!
Toodles!
WOWZA!!! This card is gorgeous!!! Luv how Jodi colored & added such detail with emblishments!
ReplyDeleteHave fun Jen!!!
How long have you had your new banner??? I have thought about it & wanted to mention it but each time I comment I keep forgetting to mention how cute it is!!! This time I came back to make sure I DID comment, after I forgot yet again!!! Hehehe!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree they are great at that!
ReplyDeleteI also want my cards fast and simple
so I dont think about layers too much.lol
Wow! This card is very impressive all around- the coloring, layering and all the embellishments. Wish I could whip out cards as fast as Jodie.
ReplyDeleteWow wee Jodi...
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful work, my sister. Very colorful, cheerful, and creative!
God Bless~
The card is so cute, your design team rocks!
ReplyDeleteStephenie
What a really cute card. I am not good at the layers in my cards either. Must keep this in mind for the next time.
ReplyDeleteTell Jo to keep up the good work.
Amanda