August 15, 2008

What Have I Been Up To?!

Hello All!!! Well, if you are wondering just what I have been up to, oh gosh, so many things!!! I am still not done with the transferring of several products from the old LC's server, to the new LC's server. Man, it's driving me crazy, because I want to create!!! You just don't know how badly I wanna ink up a Magnolia stamp, and create with one. Infact, I think I am going to do just that right after this. A special thanks to all of you that have sent me "where you at?!?!" emails, and comments and checked up on me. Fortunately, I am alive n' kicking... just having a terrible time trying to juggle it all. I want to fit the fun stuffs in, but am finding that I'm fitting more of the fund stuffs instead. Anyways, along the way of transferring products over, I was asked by my good friend Mary Anne to help with her son's 1st birthday party favors. Oh My!! At first, she asked me for ideas... which I gave her, that was about 2 months ago. 2 weeks ago, she's back with, "I'm in trouble, party is in 2 weeks, and I still didn't make any favors". So I said, "girl, just give me what you going use, and just trust what I going make"... and she did. She stopped on by with 63 Animal Cracker Cookie boxes (why the heck is it called "animal crackers" when they are actually cookies, ya?)... anyhoos.... so she brought them by, and everything I had on my plate was cleared off (the piles of mash potatoes - everything...LOL), so I could finish off THIS platter first. So... here you have it... the favors that put my blogging on the bottom of my totem pole (at least for a couple days). Of course, I was doing all the norm stuffs... house, kids, oh and CY4 started school on the 11th, so now I drive him in to school, so that takes away from blogging too... tee hee... oh well, as Ellie says....I'm baaaaccccck... I think. LOL!!! I still have more moving over to do, so hopefully I can squeeze some creativity in there SOMEWHERE!!!!

Here are the deets on the favors: DPs: DCWV, CS: Scraps, Ribbon: SU!, Scallop & 1-3/8" Circle Punch: SU!, Crimper to make paper crimps, computer to print all photos of birthday boy.

14 comments:

  1. I thank God that you are still alive and kickin... :) I just thought it was important to check up on you to see if you are okay. You are such a good freind. The favors are so cute. I may take your packaging idea and use it for my son or daughter's b-day parties. Will you help me package up their favor(s) too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you are fine and dandy too! What an awesome idea for that paper too! I've never seen it look better!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome job JEN!! It was great seeing you!...as always. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!! Oh I am so happy to see you out of hiding! lol.. MAN those gifts look so cute.. hmm could I hire you to wrap up my Christmas gifts? lollol! SHHH but did you know I can not wrap a gift to save my life??? lol.. Usually when I have a very special gift to give I go to the mall to the Macy's gift wrap dept. and have them do it!Sure I have to pay for it but it look a trillion times better if I would do it! I SWEAR!!! LOL..

    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great !
    You are getting professional in kids party favors :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic favors, so cute!!! Your such a sweetie to do that for her. You crack me up, I don't know how you do it all girl, you make me tired just listening to all you do Rock on there sistah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenn you are such an awesome person. Those are adorable and your so sweet to make them. I hope you have a lovely weekend!
    Hugs,
    stephie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy! That's a lot of favors. Wow, you are way to sweet to do something like that for a friend. . .especially, last minute! I hope you got paid. LOL!Well, I'm glad it's over and you can start creating like normal, huh!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea for favors Jen!! Love that you added a picture of the birthday boy--all the colors of wrapping are so fab. =) Glad to have you back!!

    OH, I just got my order a couple days ago from your store and I LOVE my stamps!! Just made a card using Rachelle Anne's owls. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK. . like Jen, like I'm having this party tomorrow, and like I don't have any idea what to do for the 350 people that are coming. Could you whip something together for me? Yes, I said tomorrow. I know you can do it, you come highly recommended from some one year olds! LOL OMG I can't believe you did all of this! Holy crap that was a lot of work. You are one fabulous friend! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are really adorable! Great favor idea!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow these are just too cute.
    What a great friend you are Jen to help out when it is needed.
    Thanks for sharing your creations
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  13. SO very very cute! What a lot of work, but such adorable results. Why DO they call them animal crackers??? ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soooooooo cute your favors!!

    And I love your comment about animal cookies called animal crackers. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!