Wow!!! Everybody loved that Tea Cup punch art that Gloria had on her card that I shared with in yesterday's posting. That is something pretty cool, huh? I loved reading everyone's comment - and I am sure Gloria loved it too. Well, you're in luck!!!! Because, today is the day I share with you what Mama Wini swapped with me. She gave me a waterfall card, and a Scrapbook Purse thingy, to top it off, a book with Creative Punch Art book, with instructions as to what punch you will need to create every single one of these designs - including the Tea Cup Ms. G had on her card!!! I was delighted indeed!!! Mama Wini loves to CASE projects, but she is such a great CASER she tackles them hard to do CASES (or sometimes them time consuming dreadful ones) and does a wonderful job CASING it.... so here they are - Thank you Ms. Wini... these are ALL so beautifully CASED, and I love every single one of them. If you are the original creator/designer of these projects - please give Ms. Wini a big hand for doing such a great job at CASING your project - I know you will agree!!!
A Cuddly Bear...
Turtle...
Big Circle Flower
A onolicious looking burger...
A penguin...
A Camera - I don't think it's digital tho'...
A monkey... too cute!!!
A lil' mermaid....
An Ass... LOL!! I just wanted to say that.... but it's a CUTE Ass, ain't it?? Could pass for a horse... looks more like an Ass tho....
A plate of cookies - you criss cross the tab punch and you get a full circle!!! WOWZER!! That becomes the plate....
Big Hugs... have an awesome Monday!!! Tomorrow... I have something FUN n' challenging for you... are you all Up For A little Aloha Weekly Challenge?!?!! Come on, get ready for it!!! It's coming your way!!!!
Hugs n' Aloha,
OMG!! What a lucky girl you are. That punch book is amazing...I am luvin' that turtle...might have to try one myself! :0)
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh Jen, the waterfall card is sooooooo up my alley!! YOU KNOW HOW I LOVE LOVE LOVE MY CHANGITO'S!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHUGZ!
Oh My Geeeez!!!! Wow is right, you are a lucky lucky girl! I think the cookies are cute, but that little mermaid and hula girl...to die for!
ReplyDeleteWow - Wini's stuff is beautiful especially the purse and the punch book - you are so lucky to have such generous friends, Jen.
ReplyDeleteHey Jen...Wini did a great job with these punches!!! I love making them, it just takes some time to do so. =)
ReplyDeleteForgot to tell you my favorite creations, it would be the mermaid and the VW Buggie!! Have a good one! =)
ReplyDeleteI love every single one of these creations. How clever and I will be copying some of them. Sure do wish I was a Hawaii gal with you to have fun like all of you do.
ReplyDeleteCheryl
Winis stuff is awesome!!! Do you have a link? I wonder if she'd make one to sell? I'm loving the monkey and hippo, the hula girl and mermaid are pretty awesome too! Such a great idea!!! Hugs:)
ReplyDeleteWow thats beautiful mini
ReplyDeleteand that punch art its awesome !
Wow you are one lucky girl, but you deserve it! I just love the waterfall card and I love the Creative Puch Art Book, this is such a fun gift to give and to get!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jessica Ottevanger
OMG this soooo rocks!!! Thanks for posting this! It's amazing. BTW, I left you an award on my blog. Gosh, the waterfall card is adorable!!! Do you have the Just Rite stamps in?! Mahalo, Jenn
ReplyDeleteWow, how lucky! What a nice friend you have!
ReplyDeleteThats alot of work putting together a punch art book - great job. I like the turtle...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH what,,, WHATTT I LLOOOVE THAT.. of course when I get back I will be trying some of those!! I love that little hula girl! lol OH FREAKING CUTE!! :)
ReplyDelete-Ellie
Wow....Wini's creations are awesome!!! Her cards are fabulous and I LOVE what she did with the punches...very very cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is sooooooooo cute! Love it all, great creations!
ReplyDeleteway cute! i love the turtle!!
ReplyDeletetina
WHOA! Get OUT! These are FABOO!!!
ReplyDeleteI too think the putt butt VW is my absolute favorite! and the turtle! hehehe :D
ReplyDeleteHey, Jen...you are so lucky to have such a creative and generous friend like Wini! Love all of her projects, especially the punch art book. Oooh...tell Wini I wanna be her friend too! :)
ReplyDeleteHi Jen...
ReplyDeleteThese ALL look great!!
Love the VW!!!
TFS
Dee
Amazing, who would believe you could create these beautiful creations from 'PUNCHES' - Winnie has done a wonderful job, lucky you - my favourite would have to be the plate of cookies, they look good enough to eat!! xx
ReplyDeleteAloha Jen,
ReplyDeleteMahalo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I loved this post that I even printed all the pages to CASE in the future and keep for reference.
((hugs))
Gina
Aloha Jen!
ReplyDeleteMahalo mucho for the posting the awesome punch art from your friend. You know which I like the best- the hula girl of course. Stay tune for a little surprise that has some pretty cute punch art.:)
Wow, this is fabulous! I luv the coffee cup & saucer & I also luv the plate of cookies! I think I need some coffee & cookies now...so see ya later!!!
ReplyDeleteTell Winie I said she did an AWESOME job on all of these projects!!! Way to go girl!
ReplyDeleteLove all your RAKs, but especially the Punch Art booklet. Wow, what cool ideas for using our punches. Thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDeleteOH MY that monkey card is simply adorable! and the little purse awwww! That little punch book is such a CUTE idea!!! You lucky chic!
ReplyDeleteOMGoodness! Those punched images are perfect! I really like the mermaid and aloha girl, but the cookies are yummy looking. Don't think I can pick one favorite. I will be coming back to get more ideas from these later, thanks for putting it on your sidebar!
ReplyDeleteWOW WOW WOW!!!! This is just amazing. I love them all and what a creative project or on super inspiring. I have to try these fun punch projects. TFS
ReplyDeleteWOW----what a great display of items. Lucky gal! Thanks for sharing this.
ReplyDeleteI love the punch art! Thanks for sharing all these great projects.
ReplyDelete