Beginning today - I'm going to try something different with my time schedule. I would usually stay on the computer in the mornings, and then do house stuffs later in the afternoon..... well, today I switched it. I think I'm going to try the house stuffs in the morning first, and then the free time stuffs afterwards. It feels like I've gotten more done.... but that's just today. I can't say for sure right? Check back on me a week from now.
If you haven't heard - Flossie won my "Flutter's" giveaway from my "Angels of Hawaii" site. Yay Flossie!!! You lucky gal!!!!
Today I have this very cute card to share with ya. I worked with Crabby Pants and thought that I'd like to use this color combo that I seen on someone's blog... for the life of me, I can't remember whose blog it was. I even posted a comment like "I want to try this color combo soon" on there too. Hahaha. If it is you, please come forward, and let me know - I'd like to recognize you for giving me this inspiration. =0) On with the details of the card. I look at it... like the color combo, but feel that I'm missing something...like the card base should be embossed. Am I just addicted to CB embossing folders? Well... I decided not to go with embossing, and just kept the card the way it looks. Why does my crab have measles? Well she doesn't... I just thought I'd put dots on her... hahhaa... thought she'd looked cuter that way. Kinda like a Cindy Crawford with mega beauty marks, ya know?! The green dots were created using my stylus tool, and light green acrylic paint. I freehand and eyeballed them all... sorry -
Anyways, I also took a close up photo of my Crabby Pants Crab, cause I wanted you to see the red stickles that I used on her claws. For all you local girlz, I bought the stickles from Jay's Knicknacks... Cliff has it priced at a great amount... something like 3 for $7... all I know is that I got 3 for less than $10, so I thought it was a great deal.
May everyone have an awesome week!!!
Aloha,
Jen
Great card Jen! Love the details on Mr. Crabby Pants!
ReplyDeleteI always do that now too, I may get on the computer quick in the mornings to check email but never anything else UNTIL I've showered, cleaned my house, laundry...you know any of that OTHER stuff. THEN I sit and craft and cruise SCS or Blogs! Hope it works out for you too!
Looks like you had a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDelete:-)
I love your Mr. Crabby Pants, he is too cute and the way you colored him, love this. I can't believe I won, how exciting. Life is good!
ReplyDeleteI adore Mr. Crabby Pants!!! I luv this stamp set, sigh! :( It's on my wish list with penquins & Bellas & numerous other things that I want. The list gets bigger for my hubby & kids to get me for Christmas!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Gotta love that Mr. Crabby Pants, kwim?
ReplyDelete