July 9, 2007

Daily Video & Photo Are Up!: My Cricut Expression

For today's daily video.... I thought I'd make it a video of me using my Cricut Expression. So, because this is a crafty type of video, I'm posting here as part of my blog, and not in my sidebar..

I hope you enjoy it...please comment and let me know what you think....

Also, today's photo is of my GF Jane n' I, she was visiting from Vegas a few months ago. Don't we look Fab?!



16 comments:

  1. Very cool video! I love your new expression!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, wise choice. I get the same cartridge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 09, 2007

    That was my first time to a Cricut in actions, thanks!
    Nice manicure, I like the "puas!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! I never knew what I was missing. Bummer! Now I need this toy.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I'm trying really hard to avoid buying one of these. But you're making it harder! Ack!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, you are soooooo.. bad for this enabling!!! I want it!!! Can't have it!!! Guess I will have to enjoy it watching what creations you make with it. Thanks for the great video Jen. I am really enjoying them.
    Cheryl Sims

    ReplyDelete
  7. How great, I have the small one and love it, this one must be fantastic. Love your videos

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! I guess this means I should actually take the cricut out of the box - it's been sitting in there since Halloween time last year....:(

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know, I can't believe I haven't actually seen one of those in action before. Very cool. Thanks for sharing. I always wondered where you people got all those cute shapes for your projects. I'll have to try one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG Jen!! I have never seen one in action before! I know what I need to ask Santa for this year now! ;0)

    Love the nails too! ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooohhh, this is cool! Makes me wish I would have waited 2 more months before I bought my Cricut!
    Cheryl KVD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lurvvveeee the nails girl!!!

    Fab video, I've got a Cricut already but my Expression is in the post as we speak, wahhoooo!!!

    Samm
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What are lovely this video and photo is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  14. great post! really interesting...thanks for the tips and idea share. we will come back often.

    Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the quick video on the Mini Monograms. I don't have that cartridge yet but I hope to expand my collection

    JaniLee
    Cricket Expression

    ReplyDelete
  16. I needed a Cricut tutorial and found your lovely blog. My EXPRESSION is a gift from someone and it will be arriving by snail mail today. After watching your tutorial, I am extra excited. I will be visiting your blog often. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!