Here's the sketch for this week..... I'll be working on my sample, and will post later. As you can see, I've decided to allow you to choose the place of a sentiment on this one.... and yes, that circle is going off the card. BTW - the shape that you use does not necessarily need to be the same shape as I've pictured here, like the circle could actually be a flower....or a huge square....Anyways... Good Luck and Have Fun!!!
Here is my sample.........

Deadline is Saturday, 7/14/07 - 6 p.m., Hawaii Time....
A Name will be randomly drawn on Saturday night, shortly after the deadline time....
Winner Receives: 6 Inspiration Sheets of my choice, Ribbon and possibly a magazine too!!!
Thanks n' remember to have fun while doing this challenge!!
Ohh I really like this sketch! Will try it today!
ReplyDeleteohhhhh...this one looks interesting. I is a very rainy windy day here in Calgary...the perfect day to play!! :0)
ReplyDeleteLovely sketch!!!
ReplyDeleteHere's mine:
http://samm-l.blogspot.com/2007/07/sassafras-lass-i-love-you-pieces-of-me.html
Samm
x
LOVE this sketch! Here is my card:
ReplyDeletehttp://comestampwithme.blogspot.com/2007/07/jens-sketch.html
Loved this sketch! Here's mine:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.myscrapblog.com/dmart13/ (the 3rd one down)
I did one today .... I'm visiting my Mom (700km away) and have none of my stuff with me so it was more of a challenge than you can imagine!
ReplyDeletewww.nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com
Hi! Great sketch! Here's mine:
ReplyDeletehttp://wowprincess.com/blog/2007/07/09/funky-florals/
Sister, love your sample!! Yay! I bought this stamp! such a cute card!!
ReplyDeleteOOO I love this layout Gilrie .. I will have to try and get one made .. Busy week this week But we can always squeeze in stampin Right ? :-)
ReplyDeleteLove ya
Dawn
Very cute card Jen! Great sketch.
ReplyDeleteHi, love the sketch!
ReplyDeleteSaw the challenge on Tracy's blog last night and decided to have a go :)
My card is here :
http://mum-on-the-run.blogspot.com/2007/07/jen-sketch-challenge-6.html
TFL
Gorgeous card. I like that image. The colours are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteMy card is up on my site.
ReplyDeletewww.flofollies.blogspot.com
Hey Jen,
ReplyDeleteHere is my entry for this week. Fun sketch! :0)
http://tracyshappyplace.blogspot.com/2007/07/jens-sketch-challenge-entry_12.html
This was a great sketch! I had a fun time making this card, thanks for the challenge. Here is my card:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/608259?cat=5563
Hi Jen, Great sketch! Here is mine:
ReplyDeletehttp://cakvd2.blogspot.com/2007/07/barbs-color-challenge-jens-sketch.html
Thanks!
Cheryl
Hey Jen,
ReplyDeleteI finally finished my card for your sketch challenge. I really love this sketch! It's a wonderful layout to be creative.
Thanks again for such a great sketch challenge!
Here is the link to my card.
http://stampininspirations.blogspot.com/2007/07/jens-at-pieces-of-me-sketch-challenge.html
Okay I missed the dealine but had a go anyway
ReplyDeleteYou can view my card on my blog