July 12, 2007

I've Been Quiet, Huh?!

I know... it's crazy for me too when I'm quiet. It was driving me up the walls, but I had to get stuffs done on my Little C's site. Ok, before we go on.... just a few things to mention to all of those that are interested.... I've added a Feedblitz subscription button on my Little C's site, so that if you'd like to receive an email update whenever I post updates on my inventory, and sales whenever I post. Just like on here. After awhile, I will stop posting updates about that site on this site.... just cause I don't want to mix the two, ya know? Anyways, I've also uploaded my inventory list on that site for Hero Arts, Penny Black, and Whipper Snapper, which I will no longer be carrying. I have also posted what I currently have in my Cuttlebug stock. After I sell these out - I will no longer carry a standing inventory, but will sell these on an "by order" basis. I've added a button to my LC's site to my sidebar for easy access.... so go and check it out.


Anyways, I need a break from that site..... I miss all my sisters on here!!! It's time that I get back into blogging n' creating!!! So, this one is for all of you... I have been seeing plenty of these ladybugs around. First with Paper Trey stamps, and then with Stampin' Up!'s Pick A Petal set. How cool is it to create a stickin' cute ladybug with the Pick A Petal set. That is way too cool!!! When I saw the ladybug made with SU!'s Pick A Petal...I was like..."wow"... and I saw it here, on Corie's website. I made sure that I too had to create one of these ladybugs...and I did!!!
Card Info: Size is 5-1/2 x 5-1/2; CS is Eggplant Envy & Regal Rose; Ribbon - Walmart; Ladybug is made with "Pick A Petal" SU! set, 3/4" circle punch, ink is Lavendar Lace and Certainly Celery. I also used my Sakura Gel Pens for dotting the scallops (which by the way was cut out the same way that I demonstrated on my video the other day, using my Cricut Exp...) oh, and I almost forgot...my CB Embossing Folder "Thanks"

3 comments:

  1. Too cute. Love your "Lady" card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ladybug cute card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! You are just really trying to get me to buy one of those Cricut machines, are'nt you??!! ;0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!