May 11, 2007

3000 Hits Baby!!! Sweet Candi Pieces Giveway...



Gosh, I didn't think I'd be giving away Candi Pieces every week.... but thanks to all of you for your loyalty in reading, and coming back for more.... it's time for more CANDi.... very sweet ones too!!! I love the timing of this giveaway, because Mother's Day is on Sunday, and these candies will go to a very lucky mama!!!!

Here's what's up for grabs:

A cute giftbag. I used my Cricut Machine for this cutie. Dressed it up a bit, and even created a cute lil' charm that came from Doodlebugs. This charm has been sitting in my drawer for about a year or so, so I'm thrilled that I've finally got to use it. I wrapped it with my copper wire (which I'm so happy that it can't really be seen - I hid the wire with my grosgrain ribbon), and then added 2 adorable flower beads.... tricky, huh?!

Also included in this Candi pack, 1 Big Green Paper Clip set of 3, 1 yard grosgrain ribbon of Magenta, Lime & Coral (very pretty colors - you'd hafta see it in person - 1 lucky person will!!!!), 1 set of Q&C Hook Ups, oh and a cute lil' MSE stamp set of 15 clear stamps - you can see how adorable this set is....

I'm a big embellishment candi giver - I hope no one gets tired of receiving these goodies!!!

To qualify for this Candi giveaway, you'll have to post a comment here and tell me what you like about my site, as well as what you'd like to see me blog about in the future. If you haven't already signed my guestbook - please stop on by there as well, and do so - I would love to see your pretty faces and where everyone is visiting from. If you're shy and don't wanna show face, feel free to post a creation of yours....

I will throw everyone's name into a hat - and my mother will pull the lucky winner's name out on Mother's Day.... Thanks for playing and thanks for especially continuing to stalk me - I love it!!! You all know how to keep me warm n' fuzzy inside n' out!!!

45 comments:

  1. Whoohoo! I'm first to comment. It's 2:00 in the morning here! Ha! I beat everyone to it!

    I love your site for lots of reasons! You have lovely creations and there's a lot of different things going on which is great! The best part of your blog is that your personality shines through. . .and oh, yeah. . .the yummy recipes that you post once in awhile. It's a great mix.

    I think you should continue what you are doing! You're doing a great job!

    K-den, girl! Talk to you ladaz! Ha! I think I forget how to talk pidgin! You need to re-educate me sometimez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have the categories on the side bar. Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousMay 12, 2007

    Hey Jen....how are you... Just wanted to say that your blog is just teh bomb.... I look forward to it everyday. Okay here is what I want to see more of.... cards made with the cuttlebug and cricut. Actually it really does not matter, what ever you post I think is fab. Thanks so much for helping me and Monique out..... I look foward to seeing more of your stuff. Hope I win this Candi!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousMay 12, 2007

    Hi Jen,
    Love your blog. I like to read all your interesting comments (about life in general). Really like how you have everything on the sidebar so it's easy to find & really, really love the tutorials! (If I can see it, I can do it - so I need more of this) I like your blog just the way it is! -Thanks for all you do & especially for keeping it neatly organized - it's a pleasure to be a subscriber!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen, I am a new blogger and have never been to your site before today. I have been able to roam around on it a little and love it. I need tutorials on everything and you have beautiful creations. I especially love the mother's day cards you made for your mother and mother in law. They are great! I am now a new subscriber, excited about what you will have out next and looking forward to what I find from the past on your site. Thanks you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AnonymousMay 12, 2007

    ooooh, I'm glad I checked before going out of town!

    I think the reason why I love your blog the most is that you have an amazing ability to let your personality shine! I always get a laugh reading your posts. Not to mention that you are CRAZY talented!
    I love seeing all your creations. Everything you make is awesome. Just continue being you and showing off! Oh yeah - always like seeing your nails hee hee. You rock! Happy Mother's day blog sistah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the tutorials on your site. They are great, especially the pdf versions..Much easier to read. I enjoy reading your blog. Keep up the great blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the design of your blog and your card creations. It's also neat to hear about where you live.

    Smiles,
    Nancy Grant

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousMay 12, 2007

    I love your blog! Everything is very easy to find and labeled so well. Thanks to you for all the time you put into it. I have tryed this guessbook on a few sights and my computer illiterate self can't get it to work. So I am from Saskatchewan, Canada. I am a mother of three and I have red hair that is down to my waist. None of my kids have red hair though they have the red hair attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog, added it to my list of favorites. I love the anything but card projects especially those with tutorials. The Easy Pot Roast Recipe will have to be tried soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for your upbeat and fun site. I love your tutorials and I would love to see more of your beautiful work. Thanks for giving candi away to a lucky winner. While I am not a mom, yet, I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jen!

    I like all your stamping projects and the cheerful way you write your posts. Your blog is a fun place to visit.

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  13. AnonymousMay 12, 2007

    HMMMMM? WHAT DO I WANT TO SEE. I PERSONALLY LIKE TUTORIALS. THANKS FOR A CHANCE.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your hits! I really enjoy your projects. You are very talented and I want to learn from you (that is, if you don't mind).

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like your site b/c it's so fresh and colorful. Also, I enjoy reading entries that are about more than stamping. But of course, stamping is fab...but so are recipes, insights to your life/personality!

    Happy Mother's Day to you and to your own Mother!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jen, I love your site because you share your talent. You are a very talented crafter and I love your ideas. Your blog cracks me up. It's like you are right in front me talking story. I can not recommend anything because it's already da bomb! How da heck do you find the time to do all that you do?! You're amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow!! I just discoverd you via a link on "Stamin' When I Can's" blog! I have taken time to look through what you offer here and I am very impressed. Love your tutorials, your product reviews (especially) and your cards! Not to mention those pictures of that lucious-looking roast. ;) I will anxiously anticipate every new post to your blog. Thank you!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey Jen, congrats on your hits! I like your blog cause you have so many great ideas, tutorials and you make me laugh! ROFLMAO all the time! Have a Happy Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well, Hi there, I just found ya, but so far, I like your funky fresh attitude and your taste in all things craft-related. Great work, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like visiting your blog because of your wonderful cards & creations. I just love your Mother's Day gifts you created. I like that you have a variety of things on your blog, cards, 3d projects, recipes and even show your new goodies. I think your blog is great just the way it is. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I definitely love your projects and cards that you put on they are fantastic, and I especially love how you take your photos they are so clear well done

    ReplyDelete
  22. AnonymousMay 12, 2007

    You go, girl! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that not only do I get great ideas for cards but great recipes too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. AnonymousMay 12, 2007

    I LOVE your blog. It has everything on it...tutorials, recipes, really wonderful cards & papercraft ideas, blog candy, and cute photo's of your boys. I loved the photo of your long hair. Mine used to be way down past my butt too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. AnonymousMay 12, 2007

    What do I love about your blog??? There are so many things. :) I really like the simple elegance of your cards. I love spending time looking at the great ideas people have for cards. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  26. AnonymousMay 12, 2007

    I am new to your blog but I am lovin it.....mmmmmm.....that Easy Pot Roast Recipe is making me hungry. Your cards are absolutely amazing..keep up the beautiful work!!! TFS :o)

    Cindy Coffman

    ReplyDelete
  27. You have a wonderful blog, I'll be back often. Congratulations too!
    I love seeing altered items and cards for all sorts of holidays.
    Claudia F.

    ReplyDelete
  28. AnonymousMay 12, 2007

    Everything about your blog is great. The tutorials, cards, and especially like that every once in a while you throw something in about the Hawaiian culture. I check you out everday. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Jen...I love everything about your site, don't change a thing. I'm going to try that pot roast recipe it looks yummy! BTW, thanks for letting me know about my win over at Life Is Sweet. Happy Mother's Day!
    ~~Rita~~

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi!

    I found your blog thru my demonstrator, Dawn Griffith. That was so sweet of you to send those nuts to her. How is the Kauna coffee out there? I bet it's a lot better than what we have here in Michigan.

    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  31. AnonymousMay 12, 2007

    EGADS...I'm the annonymous blogger between Pat and Andrea...the one that used to have extra-long hair. I forgot to add my name. SORRY about that.

    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  32. Dahling, your blog is totally the bestest! Everything on the blog is top-notch so there is not one specific thing that I love about it. Just keep doing whatcha doing! I'm so blessed to have you in my life! You bring the island into everyone's life - Thank you sister!

    ReplyDelete
  33. It's me again! Just wanted to make a comment on your lovely projects...they are so darn cute!! Thanks for letting me see them in person today, I might just have to make one for my mama too! Thanks for inspiring me!! The favors for Chazzy boy's party came out really cute! What fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. How about your twisted personality? Ha! Keep plugging away...you're quickly becoming one of the hardest working bloggers in the business!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Woo-hoo to you and Happy Mother's Day! I only recently discovered your blog, but it's becoming a must-see on my list. Keep up the good work! I wouldn't change a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love seeing all of your ideas and cards! You are a great writer/story teller and I wish you lived near ME! I also like that you have blog candy! LOL!
    hugs to you and Happy Mother's Day! Your kids are soooo cute! :)

    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  37. AnonymousMay 13, 2007

    This is my first visit to your blog, but it's going into my list of favourites, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  38. AnonymousMay 13, 2007

    Hi Jen,

    wow!!! 3000 hits already ~ I'm so proud of you. I love your artwork because they are all so cute. Your personality also shines through, my husband hears me laughing at the computer all the time, and it is mostly when I am reading your blogs. Thank you for touching my life, and just keeping doing what you're doing. You're on the right track.

    Keep Shining,
    Miranda
    Kailua, HI

    ReplyDelete
  39. congratulations on 3,000! :)

    i love to come her eto see all your beautiful creations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  40. i love the colors of your blog! pink and green :-) very nice ... and great card/inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I like the design of your blog. It's easy to navigate. I love the tutorials and videos category. Visuals really help me. Of course your beautiful creations keep me coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  42. AnonymousMay 13, 2007

    I am so glad I found your blog! Love the recipe card swap, been wanting to make a recipe card scrapbook for my daughter. I am sure that these hits are just the tip of the iceberg for you. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  43. I might be too late,but i'm still trying. I just found out about your blog through Allison,was away for 5 days,so i'm checking my emails now.I just subscribed to your blog and going to check after this,still trying to make it on time for the contest....got a go and i'll be back.
    Great cool candy by the way!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. fun candy! i just came across your blog too, so i hope i'm not too late. i scrolled through a bunch of older posts, just to see what was going on over here and you have a great blog!! i like the variety and the cheery colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  45. Happy belated Mothers day!!!!! This weekend I drove 3 hours to get to a MIKEALS .....lol I love everything about papercrafts!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!