I wanted to experiment, and freehand some doodles...hahaha, more like do-do instead, huh?!!!
I've added some embellishments using two of my favorite stamp sets - Big Pieces n' Lil' Pieces.... my doodling was still making me squirm... but hey, I've tried. Looks like this one is going to my MIL!!! hee hee....
Here is what became of the other one.....
Now isn't this one so much more elegant and sophisticated?!?!
The hearts are die cuts from Cuttle Bug!!! So cute, ya?! It cuts 3 different sizes of hearts.
Well - I actually gave my husband the option to choose which one he wanted for his mom. He said that he wanted the 1st one to go to his mom, because it had more pictures - and that it included photos of Chazz at Taekwondo.... HOWEVER, he thought that the 2nd one looked a lot nicer... tee hee.... I'm glad - cause I really wanted MY mom to have the 2nd one too!!!
Happy Mama's Day to all you Mama's out there!!! We all work sooo hard in such little time - it's a MIRACLE how we get ANY blogging done!!! tee hee... snicker, snicker....bwah ha ha ha!!!
How cute! Love that little purse with the pictures! Especially like how you used sepia toned pictures for the second one. I would never have thought of that, but it adds the perfect touch with the chocolate paper. I'm glad to hear you let your husband decide which one his mom got! : )
ReplyDeleteHi Jen,
ReplyDeleteLoved your Mother's Day presents and especially the Au Chocolat photo album and purse! Can you let me know how you made the album? Is there already a tutorial for it? If not, will you make one to share with us when you have time? Hugs, Joyce J