January 6, 2019

Happy Aloha Sunday

Aloha Gang!!! It has been a beautiful start of 2019!! God is good!! The fireworks in Hawaii was beautiful, even tho' there is a fireworks ban here. The culture is just more than the law... either way, we enjoyed it. We didn't pop any ourselves, but hearing the fireworks go off is just something we traditionally lived with. Praise God that our animals didn't get spooked by it, and they all slept throughout the popping noise!

So, as you've seen, I've changed up the monthly challenge. Making it a weekly theme thing... but I didn't get a chance to work on anything for the 1st week. Maybe after this post. ;) I have a Valentine's Day Cards order, and I sorta wanna get that outtah the way before I do anything else. So gonna be sharing with ya'll all the cards I've made so far. These cards fit perfectly for my personal craft challenge, the #LCs1aDayChallenge. ;) I am on day 6!! But will share Day 6 in another post... here are projects for Days 1 thru 5....






All cards were created with Doodle Bug Designs, the first bunch were created with Pink & Main Stamps.  I was thinking I'd color some images, and then realized how long it would take. I have about an order of 100 cards to make... or so... you can imagine that I would rather make them as simple and cute as possible! ;)

Thanks for stopping by!!! Hope your 2019 is a blessed one!!!


Aloha,
Jen






"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!