January 2, 2019

Happy New Year 2019 - New Challenge List


Happy New Year!! I have a new list for January's Challenge List... I'm changing it up a bit... The rules are simple... use 3 or more of the 5 themes listed each week. You can enter as many times as you want. Play daily or play 1 day! The themes change weekly (see list below). The challenges are now for inspirational purposes only, therefore no prizes will be sent out. 




If you play along.... add a link to your post in the comment thread. If you are on IG, simply tag me @LittleCsCreations808

Use HashTag #LCsChallenges

I am also doing a personal challenge of my own... it's a daily challenge, to create 1 project a day!! If you'd like to play along, simply use HashTag #LCs1aDayChallenge


Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!