December 13, 2018

Day 13 - Animal


Made these Diaper Cakes earlier this month. Perfect as they can go under today's theme "Animal". These cake toppers were created using Little Scraps of Heaven Design's cut files... I believe the set is called "Zoo Critters Vol 1". I forgot how fun it is to paper piece!!! Loved creating these adorable animals. Can't really tell, but I edged the pieces using Pan Pastels.




Thanks for stopping by!! Hope you're having a great time playing along with my daily challenges. You can find the link to the challenge post at the top of my blog, and the list itself can be found within the right column of my blog.


Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!