December 12, 2018

Noel Peace Circle Bear

Catching up with my posting here on my blog..... here are projects created the beginning of the month according to my daily theme challenge for December:

Day 1: "Noel"

  • Sunflowers (Poinsettias): RG Studio 360
  • Colored w/Copic Sketch Markers


Day 2: "Peace"

  • BG Stamp: Concord & 9th Turnabout Snowflake Stamp
  • Polar Bears & Peace Die Cut: MFT Stamps
  • "Ghost" Technique


Day 3: "Circle" - The beginning of a rush order of 2 diaper cakes....

Day 6: "Bear" - CASED

  • Panda & Balloons: Mama Elephant
  • Sentiment: Sunny Studio Stamps
  • BG: Distressed Oxide Inks


Thanks for stopping by!! More projects to come as I try to create during this busy season. Please contact me if you'd like more info an any of these created projects. 

Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!