September 1, 2018

A 3D Project - Day 1

Happy September Crafty Friend!!!

There is a new Daily Challenge posted for the month of September, and I hope you have some time to play along... we are on Day 1 of Little C's Daily Challenges....

"A 3D Project"

Here's my project...






Sorry about the messy desk, I didn't set up a "studio background" for this project, because it was simply a sample project to share with a friend of mines. Hence the straight cut off on the right eye of the owl. LOL. This cut stands 6" tall, and took about 15 minutes to cut and put all together. This is a cut file from My Scrap Chick. You can add a little bit of yummies in the box part of this project, and use this as a center piece OR door prize.

Thanks for stopping by!!! Looking forward in seeing everyone's creation for the month of September. Don't forget to add your link to the InLinks button on the challenge post itself.

Have a blessed day!!

Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!