August 31, 2018

September Daily Challenges List

Tomorrow is September, and so I wanted to share the new list for September. I will probably be adding a linkz button on the bottom so that all of you that plays along can add your linkz to your projects there.  If you can't find this list later on this blog, I always will have the month's current smaller version posted to my side bar. Also you can click on the link posted to the top of my blog to get to this post all month as well.

Here are the simple rules:

  • Create a project according to the daily theme listed below - so for Day 1, that would be the theme for "September 1st". 
  • Add your project url to the linkz button below. 
  • Prize for 1 participant at the END OF THE MONTH!!




Can't wait to see everyone's created projects.


   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   


Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!