August 31, 2018

Adorable Planner Clips

Happy Aloha Friday!!!

Sharing some planner clips I created using digital images from RG Studio 360's digital stamp set called "Tiki-Riffic". I love all these cute designs that I created with... the Honu, Ukulele, Tiki, Monstera Leaf, Toucan, and a Pineapple. I printed them on my computer, cut them out, and then had each of them laminated, and I a hot glue gun to apply the paper clip to each image. I like the coated clips to make these, because it adds some color to my projects.



Here is a page layout I created for my scrapbook/planner. Added some flowers from the same set, and added the clips all over the pages. 
 
Here is a banner I created, which was part of RG Studio 360's "Birthday Balloons" and I added the pineapple to create a little DSP action going on.


Another page... showing the left page corner...


Here is my full page layout, pretty simple. You can see that I also created some digital washi tapes with the same pineapple design.


I feel like I need to learn to use more stamps and colors on my planner pages. I do want to do more, but always feel like it takes F-O-R-E-V-E-R to do a page.  I guess that is why I enjoy digital scrapbooking more than hands on scrapbooking. Maybe I will go back and add something more... we'll see... I will definitely share if I do.

Anyways, today is also the LAST DAY of August, which means we are on the last day of August's Daily Challenge. I will be posting September's Challenge list here shortly. Thank You to those that have been playing along. I have mostly seen people on FB playing along, but would love to have more peeps that read my blog to play along too. I will think about adding a linkz list so that this can happen.

Hope your day is a blessed one!!!!

Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!