August 30, 2018

You're One In A Melon


Aloha Friends! Sharing with you a couple of cards created using the No-Line Coloring Technique. I always thought this technique was so neat. You'd stamp the image in a light colored ink, and then color as usual. The only thing about this technique is that if you have bad eyes, you'll really be able to take notice while you're coloring!! LOL!!!  Here are my finished cards. 

What I used:
  • Sentiment & Watermelon: Simon Says Stamp "One Cool Pineapple" set.
  • Ribbon, and DSP: Stampin' Up!
  • Copic Sketch Markers to color.


Here's the simple instructions for this technique...

First stamp image in one of the lightest ink pad colors you have on hand....


Then simply color as usual....

Simple, right?? I had fun coloring these 2 watermelons, coloring is actually relaxing for me (when it is going right). Hope you liked this and try some no-line coloring yourself!!

I am also submitting this project to the following challenges:


Have a blessed Day!!


Aloha,
Jen



"Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within ME!!!" 
~Psalm 51:10~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!