July 25, 2017

Weekly Freebie From Little Scraps of Heaven Designs

Aloha Gang!!!!  

Every week, on Monday, Little Scraps of Heaven Designs posts a FREE cut file. Recently, the owner and designer, Tricia, has been creating combo files, digital and cut files together as a set. Here is this week's freebie!! Don't forget to download and create with it, it's so cute not to!!! 


I used my eClips2 Machine to cut out these digitals. Here's a quick video:



Here is my project I created using this week's FREEBIE from LSHD!!! I cut the images on my eClips machine, and used them to decorate my planner for the month of September. Don't forget to download this freebie by clicking here!!!



I plan on playing with this file a little bit more... so stay tuned, you may see another post from me using this again real soon!!!


Have a blessed week!!!
Aloha,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!