July 21, 2017

Little C's Aloha Friday Challenge - Things With Strings


Happy Aloha Friday Gang!!!! It's time for another Little C's Aloha Friday Challenge!!!! But first, our WINNER from last week!!!! This week's winner is:

Melissa SunshineHoneyBee!!!!

Going into this week's challenge, it's pretty simple... the theme is:

"Things with STRINGS"

Simply use string or twine on your project. Ribbons will NOT be accepted. Here is my sample project. I created this card using Little Scraps of Heaven Designs Digi!!!! I am on the DT of this paper piecing company, and the owner has most recently started creating digitals, and we have been trying to incorporate more projects using them.  You will find that she has these in a COMBO set, where not only the cut files are available, but colored AND outlined digitals are included. You should check it out if you LOVE digitals.....

 So, here is my take on this week's challenge....


As you can see... the "strings" are tied at the top of my cards, but even in the image, there are "strings" attached to the balloons. So go ahead, and try n' create using this theme... have fun with it, and don't forget to add your project to the link button below.



   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!