July 14, 2017

Little C's Aloha Friday Challenge - Mermaid




Happy Aloha Friday, Stampers!!! You know what that means, it's time for another Little C's Aloha Friday Challenge!!!!! Yipppppeeeeee!!!! We are on our way. Have a fun theme this week, and I can't wait to share with you what it is. But first, to mention who our winner is from last week's challenge. I am so blessed to have all of you out there to join me again for my weekly challenges. But these 2 beautiful n' talented ladies have always played along with me... and I'm so thankful to both of them, therefore, I'm gonna send them EACH a little something.... so the winners are:


Gail Scott & Melissa SunshineHoneyBee

Thank You both for playing!!! Praying we will have more players this week, as I've requested my challenges to be posted to PaperPlayful.Blogspot.Com.... praying!!! 

Now on to this week's theme challenge.... was gonna make it pretty vague and call it a "Fantasy" theme, but instead, I thought I'd make it specifically for MERMAID!!!! So, our theme for this weeks challenge will be:


~*~MERMAID~*~

You are welcome to make a project with 1 mermaid, or 2 or more mermaids. I am sharing my projects here, these are 4 mermaid cards, of which I created using Fun Stampers Journey's July Bloom Kit. The kit comes with everything to make 4 cards!!! I will share more info in another post tomorrow... showing each card in detail, but here are some ideas of creating your mermaid cards and projects.... 



So, just create anything that has a mermaid on it, and you're good to go!! I know there are tons of mermaid you could use on your projects. Search "Free Mermaid Digital Stamp" if you have NO MERMAID on hand, and would like to try out this challenge. I am sure you will find something. Have fun with your project, and I can't wait to see it!!! 

Due to cost of postage for prize, prize winners will go to those participating with addresses located in the USA, AFO and APO residents only. However, you are free to play along (just for fun), if you are located in different parts of the world.   Thank You for your understanding!!!!!

Have a blessed weekend!!!!!


   
    An InLinkz Link-up
   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!