July 15, 2017

Fun Stampers Journey July's Bloom Kit Projects

Aloha Stampers!!!!

Yesterday I posted the pic of all of the cards I put together in this kit, for my Little C's Aloha Friday Challenge. Today, I share with you the individual pics of each of the cards. I'm very happy that the kit comes with a step-by-step pamphlet in copying the cards that was sent. I'm a little adventurous when it comes to casing cards, and I like to change it up a bit. Not always a HUGE difference, but just a little bit of difference, and even using what I have already on hand.

So here are the cards, each by the sample instructions and then a pic of it on it's own...



On this card, I decided NOT to fussy cut the mermaid, and instead stamped her on the oval die cut provided. No sentiment stamp, and I turned the oval cut to 90 degrees.



The background sample of this card was the featured technique, of rubbing the ink pad against the cardstock. But I wanted to try a technique I've never tried before... the shaving cream technique. I was pleasantly happy that their cardstock didn't warp or bubble up when I did this technique. It's so neat how it turned out. I could've made more, but was focused on finishing this card. Maybe more in the near future. :)  This card looks like a perfect mom & daughter card!!




 This adorable card was changed up by the background as well. The technique was to stamp n' emboss the circle inked parts. But I was too lazy to bring out my heating gun. So I went with a cut swirly circled stamp I had on hand, and stamped it on the background.



That was it!!! I love that the kit offers a new FULL SET of stamp set, and not a small one. For the price of the kit, already a stamp set this size is around $21, so including all the embellishments and card kits, I believe the price is right on the mark for the $25/monthly subscription. The other thing is that I LOVE LOVE LOVE that FSJ shares what the upcoming kits are going to look like. Here is a peak at the upcoming kits... August, September, October 'n November!!!!! So, in this case, you can decide whether you want to subscribe or purchase each kit individually. :)


To start your subscription today - or to purchase this month's Bloom Kit (Mermaid stamps), you can go to my online website, and click on "Bloom Box". My website is located here: www.funstampersjourney.com/jenyoung

Blessings,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!