July 13, 2017

Fun Stampers Journey Reveal Party #1

Aloha Stampers!!!!

So yesterday, I hosted my first evah Fun Stampers Journey Reveal Party!! It was so much fun. I was blessed to have been able to be surrounded by such sweet ladies that were excited about this company just as I am!!!

Ok, so wanted to share some pictures of the event.



















The event was a success!!!! Out of the 7 ladies that attended, 5 ladies signed up with me!!!! Thank You, Jesus!!! The Platinum Kit was a HIT!!! Everyone wants that machine. I am excited that they have all joined me on this journey. Looking forward to many fun gatherings!!! I have one more Reveal Party coming up. It's on the 22nd.  You can check out all the products on the online catalog found on my website here: www.funstampersjourney.com/jenyoung

Blessings,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!