I created this card using my eCal program and eClips machine to cut it. The SVG is from Miss Kate Cuttables. I created a video for this project! But it is only available exclusively through my FB Group, Creating with Jen. You will find the link below in the last paragraph of this post.
I am submitting my card to the following fun challenges:
- TokBobok - Masculine
- My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
- Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
- So Artful Challenges - The Motor Car
- A Gem of a Challenge - Milestone Birthday (Pastor's 50th Bday!)
Mahalo for stopping by, spending a little bit of your time with me, and if you've commented, I really appreciate that you took the time to do that!! Come and join my Facebook Group, "Creating with Jen" for details of this card, and how I created it. Also weekly prize giveaways!!!!
Aloha, Jen



congrats to your Pastor on his 50th Birthday - nice photo - and lovely card - I am still thinking about investing in an SVG machine - thinking! Have a lovely week!
ReplyDeleteWow, this is amazing, and he is going to LOVE it! (I wish I had you in my life to create such magical cards) Thanks for being soartful with is,m what a thrill it is to see your talent!
ReplyDeleteWow, your card is amazing! I love it. The shape is awesome. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great card, it's an original idea and is so effective, and I love the patterned bodywork.
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming along to Soartful.
Great card and a really original design.
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
Helen N x