September 20, 2014

Tic Tac Treat Holder Using Stampin Up Top Note Bigz

Aloha All!!!  Here's a cute lil' treat I created for my SIL.  I was looking online for an SVG cut for a Tic Tac holder, but couldn't find one cute enough for my cuteness pleasure.  So, I ended up creating this one on my own, using the Stampin' Up! Top Note Bigz die cut.  I have created a step-by-step video on you tube, so if you'd like to see it, come and join my group over on Facebook, you will find the link at the bottom of this post.






I am submitting my project to the following fun challenges:


Mahalo for stopping by, spending a little bit of your time with me, and if you've commented, I really appreciate that you took the time to do that!!  I've created a step-by-step video to create this adorable Tic Tac Treat holder... if you'd like to view the video, come and join my Facebook Group, "Creating with Jen", and you will have access to it.

Aloha, Jen



"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~  


 

13 comments:

  1. Oh my this is so cute Jen. Hope you don´t mind, if I´m lifting this idea? It´s such a cute little hostessgift too, and I have this die, so it´ll be easy to recreate it in my own stuyle, and I really think, it´s gorgeous and sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is a GREAT idea for party favors and stocking stuffers!! Thanks for playing along with us at Mod Squad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so sweet Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea. Thanks for sharing it with us at Creative Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super sweet! Cute idea! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely creation. Thank you for sharing it with us at Divas by Design this week. Hugs, Justyna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a cute idea! So lovely! Thank you for join us on Challenge Docerela Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cover for the tic-tacs! Thank you for sharing with us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jen :) oh I love your idea of covering the tic-tacs! Of course your piece is simply stunning ;) Thanks for joining us at Dragons Lair Design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely project! Thanks for joining us over at Docerela Creations!
    DT Member Sara

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow fantastic project - what a fab idea!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Nutcrafters.

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. woow.. love your idea to make this cute holder.. also love the colour.. so sweet <3 ... thank you for sharing it with us at Artby MiRan challenge #15.. Good luck ;)

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a nice iea! Beautifull!! I really like the color pink too :) Thank you for joining us at Creative Corner Challenge!! Greets Esther

    ReplyDelete

Thank U so much for leaving me a comment, it blesses me!!